Petrol Diesel Price on 30 December 2022: For the last few days, a continuous decline in the prices of crude oil is being recorded in the international market. Today on Friday, an increase has been registered in WTI Crude Oil Price. The price of WTI crude has registered an increase of 0.28 percent and has reached $ 78.68 per barrel.
The price of Brent Crude has declined by 1.20 percent and has reached $ 82.26 per barrel. In such a situation, the question arises whether there has been any change in the price of petrol and diesel today i.e. on December 30, 2022 or not.
no change today
The country’s government oil companies release the latest rates of petrol and diesel in major cities of the country every day at 6 am. This price is decided on the basis of crude oil prices in the international market. It is worth noting that on this day there has been no change in the price of petrol and diesel in all the four metros of the country. Earlier, after May 21, there has been no change in the price of petrol and diesel in the country. On May 21, to give relief to the general public from inflation, the Modi government at the center had reduced the price of petrol and diesel by Rs 8 per liter and Rs 6 per litre. Since then, there has not been any major change in its price in the country.
Let’s know how much 1 liter petrol-diesel is available in four metros-
- Delhi – Petrol Rs 96.72 per litre, Diesel Rs 89.62 per liter
- Mumbai- Petrol Rs 106.31 per liter, diesel Rs 94.27 per liter
- Chennai – Petrol Rs 102.63 per litre, Diesel Rs 94.24 per liter
- Kolkata – Petrol Rs 106.03 per litre, Diesel Rs 92.76 per liter
Petrol and diesel prices in other cities-
- Petrol in Noida Rs 96.79, diesel Rs 89.96 per liter
- Petrol Rs 107.80 in Patna, diesel Rs 94.56 per liter
- Petrol Rs 96.83, diesel Rs 89.71 per liter in Gurugram
- Petrol Rs 96.57 in Lucknow, diesel Rs 89.76 per liter
- Petrol Rs 96.20, diesel Rs 84.26 per liter in Chandigarh
Follow this step to check the price of petrol and diesel in your city
Oil companies allow customers to check petrol-diesel price through SMS (How to Check Petrol Diesel Price). BPCL customers can check the new rates by sending RSP
read this also-