Karnataka Election Poll Of Exit Polls: happened on 10 may karnataka assembly election The counting of votes will take place today. There is little time left for the counting of votes to begin. 36 centers have been prepared for counting of votes. The counting of votes will start at eight in the morning and by afternoon the picture of the next government to be formed in the state will be clear.
Earlier, in most of the exit polls released after the polling ended on May 10, the position of the Congress was shown to be strong. At the same time, only one exit poll projected BJP to get absolute majority in the state.
Before the result of Karnataka, let us know the results of eight exit polls-
- According to the ABP News-CVoter exit poll for Karnataka, Congress has been predicted to get 100-112 seats, BJP 83-95, JDS 21-29 and others 2-6.
- The India Today-Axis exit poll has predicted 122-140 seats for Congress, 62-80 for BJP, 20-25 for JDS and 0-3 for others.
- According to Times Now-ETG exit poll, Congress may get 106-120 seats, BJP 78-92, JDS 20-26 and others 2-4.
- According to TV9-Polstrat exit poll, Congress may get 99-109 seats, BJP 88-98, JDS 21-26 and others 0-4.
- According to the Republic TV-Pmarg exit poll, Congress has been predicted to get 94-108 seats, BJP 85-100, JDS 24-32 and others 2-6.
- According to Zee News-Matrix exit poll, Congress may get 103-118 seats, BJP 79-94, JDS 25-33 and others 2-5.
- According to the exit poll of NewsNation-CGS, Congress can get 86 seats, BJP 114, JDS 21 and others 3 seats.
- Today’s Chanakya exit poll has predicted 109-131 seats for Congress, 81-103 for BJP, 5-9 for JDS and 0-3 for others.
Bommai-Shivakumar stuck to their respective claims
Let us tell you that this time record voting (73.19 percent) has also happened in Karnataka. This figure has been released by the Election Commission. Experts are doing different analysis on the estimates of record voting and exit polls. Meanwhile, the BJP is expressing confidence that it will return to power with a clear majority. CM Basavaraj Bommai made a similar claim on Friday (May 12) as well. Congress has also told its stand. The Congress is currently ruling out the possibility of an alliance. On Friday, Congress’s Karnataka unit president DK Shivakumar once again reacting to the exit polls results, claimed that his party is going to win 141 seats. At the same time, JDS is seeing itself in the role of kingmaker in the event of a hung assembly in the state.
Read this also- Karnataka Election 2023: BJP’s big meeting held at Yeddyurappa’s house before Karnataka election results, know what CM Bommai said