Psychosis: Psychosis is a type of severe psychosis. In this situation, the person remains lost somewhere. The patient does not know the difference between real and fake, right and wrong. In this problem, the patient believes in such things which are not really there. There is a condition like hallucination. In this situation, the person pays more attention to imaginary things and unreal things. Let us know about it in detail.
In this disease, the way of thinking affects the way of feeling things, as a result of which the person’s contact with reality is not known properly. A person starts believing things that are not true, starts hearing and seeing things that are not really there, and when this happens, people around you feel that the person is lying. Is. Due to which the person sometimes becomes irritable and violent. This situation becomes even worse when the patient understands that his family members do not try to understand him.
symptoms of sycosis
- over thinking
- lack of focus
- having no feelings
- disagree with the beliefs of others
- to hear a voice that was never given
- be in the habit of doubting
- change the subject in conversation
- distancing from family or friends
- having suicidal thoughts
- not being able to sleep for long
- Time and again it felt like people were plotting against him
- someone is following her
- someone is watching her through a camera
cause of sycosis
- This disease can also occur due to trauma. Affected by some bad incidents like sexual abuse or someone’s accident or someone’s death in childhood or adolescence, this kind of mental balance can be disturbed and diseases like psychosis can occur.
- Excessive consumption of intoxicants, alcohol, drugs also causes problems like mental disorder.
- This disease can also be caused by an increase in toxins such as uremia.
- Psychosis is caused by an imbalance of chemicals in the brain.
- Neurotransmitters are chemicals in the brain that are responsible for transmitting signals between nerve cells. Mental disorders can be caused by an imbalance in neurotransmitters like dopamine and serotonin.
Disclaimer: Before following the methods, methods and suggestions mentioned in this article, do take the advice of a doctor or a related expert.
read this also: Eating fish with milk is forbidden, but can it be eaten with chicken?
Check out below Health Tools-
Calculate Your Body Mass Index (BMI)