Sachin Pilot vs Ashok Gehlot: Congress leader Sachin Pilot started his ‘Jan Sangharsh Padyatra’ on Thursday (May 1), increasing the pressure on Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot and the Congress high command ahead of the Rajasthan assembly elections. After his march, there has been a disturbance in the Congress. The state Congress termed it as Pilot’s personal march and said that it has nothing to do with the party organization. CM Gehlot has also targeted the pilot without naming him. Know the big things related to this event.
1. Starting the yatra, Sachin Pilot said that his five-day yatra is against corruption. This yatra is being taken out to raise your voice, to listen to your voice and to become the voice of the people. A month ago, former Deputy Chief Minister Pilot had staged a one-day strike against the Gehlot government for taking action against the alleged corruption during the tenure of the BJP government. Even then, Pilot was given a warning by the party, but bypassing it, he opened a front against the Gehlot government.
2. On the speculation of leaving the Congress, Sachin Pilot said that there is no need to speculate. Whatever is happening, it is all in front of you. Whatever I say or do, I do so openly. I don’t play hide and seek. My demand is ideological, not personal. No one can accuse me of being ambitious for a position. Everyone knows about my politics. He said that the yatra is not against any particular person but against corruption. Congress raised the issue of corruption in Karnataka assembly elections, so it is going to get majority there.
3. He said that when we raised the issues of corruption and I wanted that the investigation should be done in a transparent manner and milk should be converted into milk and water, but the people who were afraid left milk and water and talked about milk and lemon. started doing. Gradually it became clear that no action would be taken. What problem did I have with the government, I was comfortably on the post of Deputy Chief Minister, I wanted to live my life comfortably, but I could not see corruption, because of this I am undertaking this journey. I am worried about the future of the youth of Rajasthan and their employment, because of this I am doing this Jan Sangharsh Padyatra.
4. MLA Pilot from Tonk said that he will continue to raise the issue of corruption. After this announcement, people told me that you want to do padyatra in such a hot summer, so I said that politics is a river of fire, which has to be crossed by swimming. Sachin Pilot said that for the last 45 years my family is in politics for public service, even our opponents cannot point a finger at our loyalty and honesty.
5. This journey will start from Ajmer and come towards Jaipur and will cover a distance of about 125 kms. During this, the supporters of the pilot holding the tricolor raised slogans in his support. Former minister Rajendra Chaudhary and local leader Mahendra Ralvata were also present there. In the posters of the journey, there are also pictures of Mahatma Gandhi, Bhimrao Ambedkar, Bhagat Singh, former Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru, Indira Gandhi, former Congress President Sonia Gandhi along with the picture of the pilot.
6. Pilot also targeted Chief Minister Gehlot on the issue of paper leak and arrest of Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) member Babulal Katara and asked why the property of Katara was not bulldozed while another accused in the same case was being bulldozed in Jaipur. But the bulldozer was on. Along with this, Pilot raised the issue of not taking action in the paper leak case and the alleged corruption cases of the previous BJP government led by Vasundhara Raje.
7. Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot also responded to the rebellious attitude of Sachin Pilot in a program today without taking his name. The Chief Minister said that I hope that the new generation should also go to the truth. These people doing false politics, I think they are dangerous people. They do not see anything except their selfishness. Neither he is worried about the party nor the country and the state.
8. This address of Chief Minister Gehlot is being seen as a reply to Sachin Pilot’s Jan Sangharsh Yatra. Gehlot said that I have always tried to take everyone along. Only the one who takes everyone along is successful in a democracy. The one who alienates himself and forms factions can never be successful in life. There is a saying – instead of erasing the lines of others, draw a big line. That’s what I’ve always done.
9. Rajasthan Congress President Govind Singh Dotasara said that Sachin Pilot’s padyatra is his personal journey and has nothing to do with the party organization. This is not the journey of the Congress. Dotasara said that a party organization yatra is one which has the party symbol and photographs of party president Mallikarjun Kharge, former president Sonia Gandhi and Rahul Gandhi or when the All India Congress Committee or state Congress committees give a program for such an activity.
10. Sachin Pilot has started this journey at a time when Chief Minister Gehlot had accused Congress MLAs who rebelled in 2020 of taking crores of rupees from BJP a few days back. Gehlot had said that the MLAs who had taken money from the BJP at that time should return the money to Union Home Minister Amit Shah.
read this also-
Maharashtra Politics: ‘…so how is the Shinde government in power’, Congress said after the Supreme Court’s decision on Maharashtra